Last updated: May 12, 2020
This website is operated by Gota LLC. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Gota LLC. Gota LLC offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Our philosophy is to offer a stress-free detailing experience for our customers.
Your vehicle and performing proper detailing techniques is our first priority.
We will not perform any service that shows potential to cause harm or damage your vehicle.
Prior to Gota LLC performing services on your vehicle, you, the owner, will advise us of any cosmetic or mechanical issues that would prevent us from completing the detail.
These may include low battery, trunk permanently shut, windows don’t roll down, etc…
If your vehicle poses a potential threat to our health and/or safety, please let us know.
If there is the threat of any harmful substances (needles, drugs, gasoline, etc.) in the vehicle, you must let your detail technician know prior to your detail. You will be held responsible for any health and/or safety issues arising from your vehicle.
If your vehicle cannot be detailed once we arrive, you will still be charged the full amount of your scheduled appointment (this includes not being present once we arrive).
Gota LLC reserves the right to refuse service.
We will arrive as close to the scheduled appointment time as possible. However, sometimes situations can occur that will disrupt the daily schedule. Our safety will never be compromised by rushing to meet a schedule. You will be called and advised of an arrival time when schedules change beyond our control.
Pricing varies for each vehicle and is determined by size, package, and condition.
Additional charges apply for heavy stains, excessive pet hair, excessive debris removal, personal item removal and steam cleaning (if required) due to the additional time it takes.
Each customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Gota LLC, its owners, employees and affiliates from any damage, loss, expense, cost, claim and liability (including attorney’s fees) arising out of Gota LLC mobile services, including without limitation, any property damage which occurs to my property or the property of any neighbor. I acknowledge that the unique mobile nature of Gota LLC business may expose me to greater property damage risk, and I hereby assume such risk.
INTERIOR DETAILS / CLEANING:
- Customers are requested to clear their personal items from their vehicle before appointments. Gota LLC will not be held responsible for any lost items. There may be an extra charge of $25 to remove and repack owner items left in the auto.
- Glove box interiors will not be cleaned and Owner contents in glove boxes will not be disturbed.
- Child car seat(s) should be removed prior to the appointment If you wish the seat cleaned under the child seat. We are not experts in re-installing child seats to meet specifications.
- For autos that have extra dog hair or dirt conditions that are greater than the average amount and take extra time to detail, there will be a surcharge. This charge can vary from $10 to $150 depending on the extra work required. The detailer working on the auto will assess this charge as the work proceeds
- Gota LLC normally do not clean the inside of enclosed canopies on large trucks because most owners have them filled with tools and supplies and the inside is difficult to access with a pressure hose. If cleaning of these area is required, it is available at an optional price.
- Gota LLC will neither install nor remove any car seats or custom equipment from your vehicle. We will neither remove nor install car seats from your vehicle. If you would like your car seat cleaned under, please have it removed prior to your appointment.
- We will neither remove nor install custom equipment from your vehicle. This includes, but is not limited to, seat covers, subwoofers, light bars, pet protectors, and bumper stickers. If you would like these things cleaned under, please have them removed prior to your appointment.
EXTERIOR DETAILING / CLEANING:
- Gota LLC is not a paint repair or touch up shop and will not be held responsible to fix any paint failures that may occur during cleaning. We can refer customers to qualified paint repair and auto body shops.
- Gift certificates are available for purchase. All gift certificates are final sale with a NO REFUND policy.
- When purchasing a gift card, please understand that it is for a “dollar amount” estimated for a vehicle type and description, but the service may be subject to additional charges if the vehicle brought in extends the normal work scope due to extreme conditions of the vehicle such as high dirt level, dog hairs, extensive stains, tree sap deposits and any other items that take a longer time to treat.
- The receiver of the gift certificate normally will schedule the detailing work later after receipt of the gift.
- There is no time limit to use a certificate, but Gota LLC hopes that customers would come in within 6 months after receipt of the gift.
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Customers should remove all personal belongings, money and other significant items from their vehicle prior to any type of detailing
- Gota LLC will not accept any liability for any loss or damage to any personal property including the vehicle being serviced, any belongings contained inside of the vehicle or to the location of service. Assure that your vehicle is being serviced in a lawful and safe area and if you feel otherwise please communicate your concerns with the technician.
- All vehicles are cleaned at the customers own risk and must be able to withstand normal cleaning processes.
- Gota LLC or its vendors do not accept liability for discharged batteries during or after the service has been completed. Please inspect your vehicle after the service is rendered to assure all interior lights, headlights, or running lights have been turned off.
- We cannot guarantee any firm times when accepting your booking.
- Our detailing times are an estimate only. Each vehicle is different and may require more or less time to fulfill the detailing type
- We reserve the right to use any independent contractor to undertake your auto detailing and may need to change the detailer at short notice without penalty.
- Whilst every effort will be made to keep scheduled bookings to the requested arrival window, unforeseen circumstances may cause lateness and are done so without voiding our cancellation policy.
- We reserve the right to take a debit or credit card details to secure the booking. Debit/Credit cards shall be processed by Stripe.com.
- We reserve the right to alter or move a booking in line with staffing levels and/or weather conditions and /or machinery or equipment failure.
- All vehicles are cleaned at the customers own risk
- All orders placed require address, package, and vehicle condition verification. Service requests are not guaranteed at time of booking and may be cancelled at anytime at the sole discretion of Gota LLC. Gota LLC reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Gota LLC reserves the right to refuse or deny customer demands above and beyond the booked detailing
- Gota LLC will not tolerate any verbal or physical abuse towards any of its staff under any circumstances and will take the relevant actions should any such behaviors be encountered
PRICING TERMS & CONDITIONS
- We have a minimum call-out charge that varies by location.
- Gota LLC reserve the right to charge an hourly rate of $60 (or proportion thereof) for any work that is not within the boundaries of the booking
- A minimum 20% surcharge will be applied to all jobs that involve excessive pet hair, urine, vomit, blood, feces, or other hazardous materials.
- Our prices are based on detailing type, location, type of car and condition of the vehicle and will be advertised as a FROM price.
- Gota LLC reserves the right to charge each vehicle according to its condition, the type of vehicle and the customer location.
- Gota LLC reserves the right to amend any price during the detailing should it differ from the original estimate.
PHOTOGRAPHS AND VIDEO
We have your permission to take pictures or video of your vehicle for marketing purposes. These will never be sold or given to third parties.
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of 1005 Winfield Ln, Suit 502, Kemah, TX, 77565, United States.
CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at email@example.com.